Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Class of 68

Subject: UTHS Class of 1968 New Email List

Do to a mistake on my part I somehow deleted my master class reunion email list.
I have taken the opportunity to try to get everyone's name to appear in the "To:" section. Sorry ladies but a number of you are listed by your maiden name but that's how the master spreadsheet is organized. A few of you are listed by your current married name. The few classmates that are married to each other are listed by the married surname.
Any way this is to see how many emails come back to me because of out dated addresses.
So again pass this on to any classmates and have them contact me.

Next years reunion activities are:
Friday Aug. 15th 2008 at Wells Fargo
Saturday Aug.16th 2008 at The Hampton Heritage Center.
VanThorreJeffreyP@SBCGlobal.net
VanThorreJeffreyP@JohnDeere.com
2712 - 4th Street Court East Moline, IL. 61244
309/755-5759

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, its Georgia Froumis (Mekus). My current address and email is:

Georgia Froumis (Mekus)
1524 Kennebec Court
Morgan Hill, CA 95037

afroumis@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home